Our client is a Learning Management Software company based in the Chicago Loop, close to the El and the Metra.
The base salary will be up to $140,000 and may be NEGOTIABLE based on experience. The total compensation is $250,000. Commissions are uncapped and there will be some flexibility to work form home.
The company is established and well funded but also in a major growth phase so it’s a great time to join. They also just received additional funding.
- Ownership of the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Identify prospects and closing them through a consultative process
- Navigate through organizations and form relationships with multiple decision makers
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Pitch the company’s value proposition understand how to do so through discussing ROI
- Sell through value based selling
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years in SaaS or software sales
- Experience closing $100,000+ deals
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Incredible organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to changes
- 30-50% travel
- Background in professional training/education industry preferred but not required
- Background in a startup environment preferred by not required