We are looking to hire Enterprise Sales Executives in the Dallas, TX area. Although there is a local office, you will have the flexibility to work from home.
The base salary is $80,000-$110,000 and $150,000-$200,000 total with commissions.
There is at least 50% travel in the western US so most of the plane rides will be 2 hours or less.
We are seeking a strategic thinker with exceptional closing abilities and has a proven track record as a quota-carrying sales performer.
You should be driven by the thrill of the hunt and motivated to grow market share with net new enterprise (healthcare and commercial) client wins. Ambitious and results-oriented, you will pursue and close new business opportunities in a fast-paced environment. Having a high-energy, expert salesperson who takes a bold and enthusiastic approach to achieve or exceed targets is a must.
A large part of your job will be building consultative relationships at all levels in healthcare and commercial enterprises. The ideal candidate is motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective clients and ultimately driving the adoption of product suite.
Additionally, this individual should have the DNA that is fundamentally driven by a consultative, multi-stakeholder, complex relationship manager. Their ability to help their prospect become aligned to the business case for change, developing in the client all the appropriate sponsorship roles and clarity, and bringing that to closure is what separates an Enterprise Sales Executive from ‘quota carrying salesperson’. They do not tire of the pursuit, and know that they are actually pivotal to the client’s ability to make the business decision to proceed with the best solution.
Key Job Activities:
- Develop the pursuit strategy and close multiple enterprise deals in a concurrent and parallel fashion (healthcare and commercial), using in-depth knowledge of the sales process and technical expertise
- Collaborate with the assigned sales engineer in developing the appropriate requirements gathering strategies and aligning on appropriate solution strategies that meet the stated / expected customer requirements/needs
- Understand and empathize with the unique business needs of prospective clients; quickly build credibility and rapport with prospective clients
- Quickly establish rapport and develop relationships in-person and through phone and email
- Direct, manage, and lead the sales cycle; continuously build pipeline and reach set quotas
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Accurately forecast and close large enterprise accounts to exceed client acquisition goals
- Work collaboratively with Sales Engineers to develop and deliver customized sales presentations and demonstrations; choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client requirements and needs
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or the equivalent in related work experience
- 5+ years of full-time quota-carrying enterprise sales experience (experience selling SaaS is preferred) or experience selling into large enterprise companies (healthcare and/ or commercial)
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals and ability to relate with and sell to C-level stakeholders and across business units; successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Accountability for results and consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong ability to influence, and stimulate others to action; engages commitment from others and collaborates to achieve results
- Viewed by the organization as a leader, capable of harnessing internal resources to assist in the pursuit, building of solutions and solving problems
- Adept at multi-tasking and handling multiple, simultaneous and competing initiatives at a high productivity level; operates with a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement; generates new ideas and is a strong creative problem-solver