We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive in Indianapolis, Chicago, Denver, Philadelphia and New York but we may be open to others in different areas. This is a work from home position.
The software needs of progressive companies have shifted from centralized, compliance-based training technology to a modern, team-oriented learning solution where speed-to-market and speed-to-impact is essential in order to meet business demands.
Base salary of $75,000-$110,000 with a total compensation of $150,000-$210,000.
50% of your appointments will be set for you and this is a work from home position.
We are seeking sales who have experience in outside sales experience selling software with similar sized accounts (2,000+ employees, quota of $750,000 and average sized deals of $75,000).
- Initiate and grow business relationships with strategic customers to expand the enterprise footprint. Develop and manage a sales pipeline, develop a territory (plan and prospect), and close complex deals to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Effectively and independently deliver the value proposition in the context of the learning management and training solution space. Use products, partnerships, and services to express our overall solution to prospects.
- Use solutions to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients in person and on-line.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Consistently use our environment (CRM, various technology, sales processes) to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of progress.
We are looking for salespeople who have dealt with enterprise prospects and understand the complexity of selling into large business organizations. You must have a minimum of 3 to 7 years software selling experience in this area, preferably with SaaS products.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a SaaS company.
- Strong account development skills including cold-calling, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation. Completely comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision makers/champions/advisors for our solutions.
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment, using the broader team to convey value to prospects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and our business.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and work in complex selling situations.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to “read and handle the room” while selling.
- Naturally self-driven, results oriented and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the learning/training marketplace, how we fit into that space and how we deliver value to our customers.
What You’ll Get with This Opportunity:
- A company dedicated to winning, delivering value to our customers, and creating a fantastic place to work for our employees
- Opportunity to work within a very fast-growing business.
- A clearly defined career path in Software Solution Sales environment with significant earning potential.