One of our clients is one of the fastest growing software companies in Lisle is looking to hire an Enterprise Business Development Representative.
The base salary is up to $60,000 plus $40,000 in commissions for a total compensation of $100,000. We typically see it take 12 months to get promoted to an Enterprise Account Executive, which has a lucrative commission plan. There is some flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for somebody with 3-5+ years of sales experience. The company is looking for somebody who wants to work at a fast paced technology organization, is passionate about sales, and is looking for the opportunity of advancement.
The Enterprise Business Development Representative focuses on large businesses and works with the Enterprise Account Executives to close deals.
- Prospect and make cold calls as well as send cold emails
- Schedule demos
- Strategize with manager
- Able to conduct research on various industries and prospects
- 3-5+ years of successful sales hunting experience
- Must have a passion to be in sales long-term
- Demonstrate persistence and accountability
- Comfortable in a competitive culture
- Able to overcome objections
- Strong Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Plan
- Great training program
- Uncapped commissions
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Fantastic culture and manager