One of our clients in the Chicago Loop is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Manager.
The base salary will be $100,000-$150,000 and we expect you to make $200,000-$250,000 in your first year.
- Manage 50 Fortune 500 accounts and grow them.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for accounts.
- Build relationships with key customer decision-makers and discuss their budgets.
- Work closely with entire sales and marketing teams on training, communication, and support.
- Utilize Salesforce.
- Travel to clients (approximately 20% travel).
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ enterprise software experience selling software or technical products.
- Record of upselling and/or achieving sales numbers.