One of our clients, who sells a software that improves the efficiency of government processes is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Washington, DC. All roles are work from home except the one in DC, where you’ll have to be in the office daily.
The base salary is up to $110,000 and with commissions, the total is $220,000. Commissions are uncapped and 40% of your appointments will be set for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and close sales opportunities with local government agencies, including enterprise level agreements.
- Understand complex customer requirements with the public.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Teach client about market trends and challenges in the market.
- Manage internal resources such as sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Manage all aspects sales in the assigned territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunities, forecasting, management of contracts and closed deals.
- Pursue leads generated by on your own and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop strategy.
- Document all activities in Salesforce.
- Write and present quarterly business reviews.
- No overnight travel required but you will be reporting to an office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years experience selling enterprise software, ERP, software, marketing/communications technology, or marketing services.
- Ability to close 40+ deals per year at $100,000+ each.
- Passion for government/public sector.
- Background selling to local government, city, and county preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators is a plus.
- 5+ years field sales experience in IT, software and/or subscription model is preferred.