Our client in Wicker Park is looking to hire a Director of Growth Marketing. Reporting directly to the CEO and COO, the ideal candidate will be experienced in lead generation for B2B SaaS enterprises, data-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial. The ideal candidate will have a proven record driving and accelerating revenue growth through creative and targeted demand generation campaigns across a variety of channels including direct emails, paid search, white papers, and socials.
The base salary is $60,000-$80,000, which may be negotiable based on experience.
About The Company:
The company a rapidly growing enterprise software company comprised of passionate individuals with the shared mission to transform corporate communications, workflow and collaboration from the inside out. The organization aims to be a core operating system for enterprise customers, and currently have hundreds of thousands of individuals using the platform daily across multiple industries. They are looking for a hands-on growth hacker to accelerate and optimize lead generation feeding our sales functions.
- Develop the strategy and execute, test and scale high ROI lead generation and marketing campaigns including direct email, SEM, SEO, content syndication and social
- Run A/B tests to identify the most effective copy and creative to increase CTR, reduce CAC, and maximize ROI on lead generation efforts
- Transform complex brand concepts into easy-to-understand, engaging and shareable stories, case studies, white papers, and email cadences.
- Own email marketing and cultivate strategy, execution and optimization for multiple use cases. Hands on campaign set-up and execution.
- Drive sales enablement and marketing automation including creating prospect lists for use across multiple channels and campaigns and setting up Salesforce dashboards and tracking KPI’s
- Collaborate closely with highly capable product management and engineering team using data as the universal language of truth.
- Experiment fast, fail fast, optimize fast, love your work, sleep and repeat.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 Years of experience in a growth marketing role helping to generate demand at a B2B SaaS company
- Digital native who understands inbound marketing, demand generation and sales enablement
- Passion for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and accustomed to being a self-starter
- Experience with Salesforce, and ideally email platforms like Hubspot, prospecting databases like Discover, and sales workflow tools like Outreach.
- Ability to thrive in cross functional environment juggling multiple tasks with rapid learning and evolution of tactics, targets, and use cases
- Ability to think strategically about lead generation and client acquisition, along with a desire to roll up your sleeves to get tactical and drive implementation
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and direct email/content marketing