One of our clients in Chicago (Bucktown area right by the blue line) is looking for a Customer Sucess Associate.
The base salary is $40,000-$45,000 and $50,000-$55,000 total.
Our growing team is looking for someone who will work with our Customer Experience Manager and marketing team to obsessively provide every subscriber and user on the platform an amazing experience from the first visit to click all the way through annual renewals and more. The ideal candidate will hold an undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing or general business and have at least 3 years experience in customer support and/or account management, ideally in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments working within a CRM software.
Animal or pet industry experience and past ales/customer service and/or Marketing experience is a plus, but is not required for this role. Exceptional communication skills, a love of solving problems and a love of pets are the must have’s for this role.
Your primary focus is to help deliver an exceptional experience to current and future subscribers via phone, chat, email, mail, social channels and carrier pigeon (if needed).
The Customer Success Associate will report directly to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Answering client calls, chats, and emails
- Onboarding new clients, ensuring clients get up and running and implement the subscription in a relatively short amount of time
- Answer emails from current or prospective subscribers
- Manage subscriber accounts including; add/remove employees, like Facebook pages for any new business
- Manage platform demonstrations (i.e. webinars) and onboard any new subscriptions.
- In coordination with Customer Success Manager, work on surprise and delight tactics for our subscribers
- Be the voice in our social channels
- Work directly with our marketing agency to provide follow up and execution on the developed sales and marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of sales, customer success or account management experience
- Must love pets
- Experience working at a software company is preferred but not required
- Must be excited to work at a fast growing start-up company