One of our clients is a fast growing packaging company looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in Crystal Lake.
The base salary is $40,000-$50,000 plus $10,000 in bonuses.
This individual work collaboratively across all levels of the organization to ensure the Solution Specialist receives sales support in the form of proposals, samples, documentation and other information to support the sales process.
- Be the day to day contact for customers with regards to placing re-orders, placing blanket orders releases
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers for new SKU’s and deliver these opportunities to the assigned Solution Specialist
- Support all stages of the sales process including serving as the liaison for clients and prospective clients to troubleshoot any issues arising through the sales process ensuring service ideals are met.
- Accountable for preparing accurate sales proposals by working with suppliers and customers. Obtain data to assist with determination of any special requirements, freight estimates, and pricing to provide comprehensive sales proposals.
- Provide drawings, specifications, samples, as needed by customer and Solution Specialist to support the sales process.
- Accountable for accurately preparing customer orders via Order Profile, including generate order profiles for submission to Solution Specialist for accuracy and to Order Facilitator for processing, to ensure the Sales Order and Purchase Order produced matches the Order Profile and confirming receipt of customer purchase order to customers/distributors.
- Responsible for the production of custom pricing worksheets to ensure product pricing, margins lead times are established to set pricing structures for standard and non-standard quotes resulting in acceptable margins.
- Accountable for processing sample requests that include generating letters, pulling samples, shipping items, ordering samples and tracking progress of requested samples. Ensure that standard/non-standard samples are properly handled from the point of check-in, labeling and storing.
- Responsible for working within multiple software programs to investigate client orders and/or providing sales and the President with critical data for planning purposes.
- Work directly with Packaging Distributors and other Indirect Sales Channels
- Activity: Customer Contacts (Telephone or E-mail) regarding securing re-orders or identifying new SKU opportunities for Outside Sales Rep.
- Activity: # of Items Quoted
- Result: # of Orders Profiles Completed
- Result: % of Orders Profiles Processed without Error (Future measure)
- Result: $ Performance against Revenue Quota
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant field or equivalent work experience and/or certification in sales administration or customer service
- Previous work experience representing one year in a sales administrative role within a manufacturing or order fulfillment or packaging industry.
- Proven organization skills
- Past work experience as project manager requiring problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in MSOffice Suite; and, experience working with CRM systems desired.
- Excellent team development and leadership skills.
- Build lasting, value-based relationships
- Strong internal drive
- Patient and discerning in dealing with a variety of people and situations
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.