One of our clients in downtown Chicago is seeking a Customer Care Manager for their software company. They are near the Metra and the El.
The base salary is $60,000-$70,000 plus $10,000 in bonuses.
About The Job:
The Customer Care Manager is critical to the growth of the organization. This job entails working with customers to guide them through the buying process.
There is no cold calling and all of the calls will be inbound or through web leads.
The goal is to eventually hire a team under this individual and the Customer Care Manager will manage them.
- Provide customers with market price comparisons
- Generate on-demand analysis reviews
- Guide customers through the buying process
- Assist customers in discovering the right product
- Scale operation procedures to across a team
- Hire and train Customer Support Representatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of account management or support experience
- Local candidates only
- Strong and demonstrated work ethic
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proficient in software and CRMs
- Proven ability with learning new technologies
- Previous management experience is a plus