One of our clients in the Loop is looking to hire a Chief Revenue Officer for their very fast growing software company.
The company is well established and just received funding by a strong private equity company so they are in growth mode.
This role will be up to $400,000 in total compensation plus stock.
- The executive in this role will report to the CEO, with sales and marketing reporting to the executive
- CRO will have full responsibility for all of the company’s go-to-market initiatives:
- CRO will work closely with other functions including product, services and customer success to ensure that the revenue earned by the company is of the highest quality
- Lead sales and marketing functions in a high-growth SMB SaaS software company with a similar selling model (i.e. marketing-driven inbound)
- Build/grow a sales and marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years working with software companies
- 5+ years in a high-level executive role, ideally as a CRO, CSO, President or Vice President
- Must have experience growing smaller software companies significantly. Candidates that have almost exclusively worked at F500 companies or have primarily inherited teams that they just had to maintain won’t be a fit
- Proven leadership qualities – someone who can lead through example and inspiration, and who’s ready, in the near future, to be President or CEO