Our client, who is based in the Western Suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Channel Enterprise Sales Representative. The company sells a very unique touch screen LCD screen to some of the biggest and most recognizable companies throughout the country.
We are looking for somebody that is a strong hunter, can come into the office 50% of the time and work from home 50% of the time and has a background in CHANNEL selling a technical hardware product like LCD screens or working with OEMs.
The base salary will be $100,000-$125,000, which may be NEGOTIABLE and $200,000+ in the first year. Since the deals are large and the sales cycles are long, the potentially to make a lot more than this in years 2 and on are huge.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative for Industrial Devices you will “own” the Industrial Segment and will be responsible for driving substantial design-ins with top OEMs.
You must understand value based selling and the following:
- Experience with similar products selling through channels
- Be able to navigate complex organizations
- Be able to understand and clearly articulate the customer’s pain-point
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Have a proven results selling high-tech products
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar industry
- Bachelor’s in a technical field is strongly preferred