One of our clients in Schaumburg, IL is looking to hire a Business Development Executive.
The base salary is $50,000-$80,000 and $100,000-$130,000 total.
The company simplifies and manages retailers’ technology supply chain by creating various solutions.
They have grown from being a reseller of IT hardware to a solution advisor to companies such as Office Depot, Williams-Sonoma, J. Crew, The Children’s Place, and Party City.
The Business Development Executive reports to the Vice President of Sales and will identify and cultivate new revenue opportunities for the outside sales team. You are responsible for implementing sales plans to extend new customer base and increase sales of additional products and services to existing customers.
- Conduct research to engage prospects.
- Develop an understanding of the business and technology requirements and be able to recommend solutions.
- Assist in the development of sales approaches.
- Provide lead generation to the sales team by engaging customers in meaningful discussions via telephone and email.
- Manage and prepare proposals and RFPs.
- Perform outreach for marketing events, such as webinars and tradeshows.
- Conduct follow-up for new leads.
- Utilize Salesforce to track leads.
- Consistently exceed metrics related to outbound calls and emails and quota.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Proven record of exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or CRM preferred.
- Computer or technical sales experience preferred.