Our client is an early-stage, venture-backed B2B cybersecurity startup protecting business email users from evolving new threats to enterprise data security and privacy. They have the first enterprise solution that protects email users from spymail.
Spymail are emails containing hidden tracking codes that collect metadata about your email engagement and relay them back to the sender, infringing your privacy.
This is an inside sales role that will be based in Wicker Park. You will start off in an inside sales role setting appointments with CIOs and CTOs. After you learn the industry and lingo, you will be promoted into a sales closing role.
The base salary is $40,000-$45,000 and $60,000-$70,000 including commissions.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Create $100,000 in new, qualified sales pipeline per month
- Adopt a repeatable, predictable, and sustainable process for targeted prospecting that results in consistent monthly pipeline generation
- Realize greater than 15% close rate for all qualified opportunities passed to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of inside sales experience, ideally in software or hardware.
- Basic familiarity with modern prospecting techniques is preferred but not required
- Competencies we look for in this role: