One of our clients, a high end Collision Center, family owned and operated for over 50 years in Chicago, seeking an experienced Auto Body Collision Shop Manager.
- Must be a team player, motivated to provide a final quality product for our customers and have an excellent customer service approach.
- Professional personal appearance and work attitude.
- Efficient and organized work habits.
- Work hours 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Minimum 5-10 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of CCC or other collision estimating software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and route each repair with production manager, including production scheduling, monitoring repairs, and coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair necessary to provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available.
- Review insurance preliminary estimates to coordinate phases of production.
- Work with customers and insurance to write/negotiate estimates and supplements for repairs.
- Quality assurance of repairs.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product and production.
- Competitive base salary.
- Paid time off & holidays.
- Eligible to participate in Simple IRA Employer match up to 3% after 1st year employment.
- Option to participate in group insurance rates (not a company sponsored plan).
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1st year employment.