One of our clients in River North is seeking an Outside Sales Representative.
The salary and total is negotiable based on experience.
The company is in the advertising space and gives their salespeople a lot of autonomy.
They provide training but don’t micromanage their employees. If you’re a hard worker that’s self motivated, this is an ideal job. If you’re somebody that needs to be managed 8 hours a day, it’s not going to be a good fit.
- Identify prospects whose advertising needs fit within the company’s strengths.
- Contact prospects through cold calls, stopping into their business cold, networking, etc.
- Follow-up on a consistent basis.
- Manage the pipeline through Salesforce.
- Form long-term relationships with customers and prospects through consistent contact at entertainment (ex: taking them to sporting events).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self starter.
- Have great communication skills.
- Be organized.
- Have a track record of success.