One of our clients in Bolingbrook, IL is seeking to hire an Account Manager.
The base salary is $45,000, which may be negotiable based on experience and $55,000 total, including commissions.
The Account Manager has a variety of duties centered on customer service and account retention. Typical daily tasks include support services for sold products, account maintenance, managing a sales pipeline through inbound and outbound calls, and up-selling clients on additional products. The Account Managers will be accountable for both achieving customer service objectives and sales goals monthly.
- Service multiple clients
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Establish personal rapport with customers
- Manage client relationships and deliver outstanding customer experience
- Provide day-to-day customer service such as answering inbound calls.
- Ensure clients receive requested products in a timely fashion
- Manage retention efforts
- Actively recognize and initiate up-sell and cross-selling opportunities
- Achieve KPI targets such as client retention rate, sales revenue, CRM task completion %, calls per day and talk time
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Open to entry level graduates or those new to the industry
- An excellent understanding of client care
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Suite competence (Word and Excel mandatory)
- Detail-oriented and able to execute responsibilities at a high level with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in customer service or customer relations preferred
- Experience in a quota bearing role preferred