Our client has one of the most extensive combination of premium brands in the ground transportation industry. The brands have provided service to a wide variety customer base throughout the United States.
The Account Manager position will be based in the Boston area.
The company has 70 years in the ground transportation industry, selling to much of the Fortune 500 industries. They manage transportation at major sporting events, award shows and concert tours with dedicated onsite dispatching.
Base salary is $40,000-$50,000 and $65,000-$75,000 total.
The successful Account Manager will excel at articulating the value proposition to inspire confidence, highlight differentiators, and grow business within both the established and new client base. She/he will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned accounts and bring a strong understanding of client business objectives to bear on adoption initiatives and retention strategy, highlight best practices, and implement strategies to drive value and success within the customer base.
She/he will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and function as internal champion, gathering and disseminating feedback that will inform new product features and operational excellence.
- Drive usage and adoption of service through on-going usage reviews and account performance planning, engagement with multiple levels/teams within the customer organization, establishment of best practices and development of end-user outreach initiatives
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Define success criteria and proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal teams
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customers’ successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization.
- Provide and offer solutions to critical problems for your customers’ issues and needs and communicate improvements to internal teams for product refinement
- Know the client’s business intimately and be an effective spokesperson; represent the client’s view and concerns
- Build collaborative client relationships and account size based on trust and tangible results
- Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs exceed client’s expectations and industry standards.
- 1-3 years of related experience in client services, account and/or project management
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks, and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strategic and analytical insight to identify and solve client’s business problems
- Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- BA/BS degree
- Proficient in using MS Office, Salesforce.com and LinkedIn