Our client in Columbus, Ohio is looking to hire an Account Manager with NO COLD CALLING.
The base salary will be up to $45,000 and $60,000 total, including bonuses.
The company enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, and protect vital information and infrastructure that drives their businesses forward.
We are currently looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset who want to start their career in software with advancement opportunities. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to reestablish relationships with clients who didn’t renew their software / hardware licenses. The selected candidate will participate in a year-long training plan which includes learning about different products and departments and will provide key input on projects that impact various business units.
- Strategically investigate past client’s book of business and points of contact.
- Uncover potential renewal and or new businesses opportunities.
- Partner with renewals and sales teams to seamlessly refresh client’s products.
- Participate in projects that will streamline different business unit processes.
- Act as the customer’s internal advocate to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction, including coordination with internal and external groups.
- Continuously expand knowledge on new and upcoming technology solutions.
- Achieve assigned quarterly individual revenue targets.
- Log and maintain accurate activities and forecasts within Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of sales or account management
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Excellent PC and internet skills with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment