he National Account Executive (NAE) position is for one of our clients in downtown Chicago (on Michigan Ave. right next to the Hancock).
The base salary is $40,000 plus commissions. First year earnings are typically $50,000-$60,000 and second year earnings are $75,000+.
The position will be responsible for consistently meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales productivity goals and quota based performance and revenue metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The National Account Representative role will be accomplished by:
- Learning detailed information on our products, our services, and our web-based CRM software
- Handling of inbound sales calls, emails, forms and web chat inquiries
- Effectively researching to cultivate new sales opportunities
- Ensuring suspect identification, planning, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Developing prospecting methodologies which generate sales including outbound cold-calling, emails, social selling and internet prospecting to help drive sales revenue and quotas
- Consistently demonstrating proactive activities within core marketing and customer demographics to uncover new business and generate new opportunities
- Building and growing consistent new revenue pipeline by articulating, defining and executing creative strategies to grow business and reach new markets; identifying appropriate contacts, qualifying, and driving leads through the sales pipeline
- Discovering appropriate contacts in the buyer’s circle through meticulous discovery, questioning and qualification
- Driving conversions via prospecting by differentiating the company from our competition and effective use of communication
- Computer inputting of sales documentation, quotes and sales orders; monitoring the progress of account development
- Responding to requests from customers for information and giving online presentations; efficient and knowledgeable follow-up on customers’ requests for assistance
- Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with existing and future customers
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job; duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
QUALIFICATIONS Preferred Education & Experience
Ideally, candidates will possess a four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum of three (3) years of outbound calling experience; business-to-business sales and prospecting experience preferred.
You will be provided with training and a detailed onboarding program that will help you achieve success. If you possess strong sales skills, are motivated and success driven, and willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with an uncapped compensation plan.
Skills & Attributes
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience with outbound cold calling, social selling and email prospecting
- Superior verbal and written communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Fearless with zero call reluctance
- Competitive, motivated, goal setter who is always looking to raise the bar on personal performance
- Entrepreneurial approach to sales with a strong work ethic
- Relationship and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a world class level of customer service
- Solid business acumen with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Experience and skills using CRM applications
- Listening expertise
- Solid negotiation and closing skills with the ability to reach and influence decision-makers
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and deadlines at one time
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on industry changes and developments
- Strong social media networks including LinkedIn and Twitter
For more than nineteen years, our client has been the trusted North American leader in selling and servicing mobile computing devices. The company sells and services equipment from the world’s most respected manufacturers in five major categories: mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, networking and wireless, and now smartphones and tablets.