The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating leads to targeted customers in their assigned territory. The individual will actively work peruse leads resulting in opportunities for assigned Business Development Managers (BDM’s) and be based out of Elk Grove Village, IL
There is rapid advance to a sales role should you be able to exceed your goals.
Base Salary is $40,000-$50,000 and total with commissions is $75,000-$80,000.
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest. Promote IT Asset Disposition solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company solutions – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in Dynamics CRM throughout
- 2+ years business experience
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Ability to converse with and influence IT organizations
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or CRM a plus
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.