We are seeking at least 3 Inside Sales Representatives for a role in Rosemont, IL.
It’s only a couple of blocks off the Blue Line and there’s a parking lot directly in front of the building.
The base salary is $35,000-$40,000 and $65,000-$70,000 with commissions.
With a commitment to innovation, our client is established as the market leader in the industry. We are seeking an assertive and ambitious Inside Sales Representative, to develop relationships with attorneys and share the benefits of working with our organization. You must have the ability to foster and grow relationships within law firms. At least 1 year of Inside Sales Experience is required. No prior industry-specific sales experience is required, but would be an asset.
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- The ability to make a high number of outbound calls per day (lists will be provided)
- Must be highly persuasive over the phone
- A proven history of success in inside sales
- Ability to generate a high level of new business in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Excellent telephone communicate skills
- Strong ability to overcome objections
- Money motivated
- Develop and build relationships with all attorneys and leading law firms in your assigned territory
- Responsible for developing new relationships with attorneys and law firms to increase and build referral business
- Responsible for overseeing all contact with attorneys: initiating contact, following up, answering attorney questions
- Engage in ongoing dialogue with attorneys to keep the company top-of-mind and help build strong relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- College graduate
- 1+ years of inside sales experience with strong outbound calling and a history of success
- Hunter mentality with proven success opening up new account without a warm introduction
- Money motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong aptitude to listen
- Possess a high level of drive, motivation and goal-orientation
- Be organized, confident, positive, passionate, and compassionate
- Experience working with attorneys, selling into law firms or selling to other professionals is a definite plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with specific set business goals and monthly/quarterly quotas
Competitive compensation (salary, and uncapped commission), and benefits that include health, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending account and paid time off. There’s also a gym in the building and they will pay for a free membership for employees.