One of our clients in the Chicago Loop is seeking a Senior Auditor.
The base salary is up to $90,000.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for overseeing and reviewing audits and is responsible for resolving accounting issues that arise.
The will direct the team and review their work.
- Supervise the audit staff including reviewing and training
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits
- Perform risk assessments
- Prepare work papers, document accounting and audits
- Prepare drafts of financial statements
- Report updates on the audit
- Perform audit and review procedures
- Conduct research and summarize findings
- Prepare individual and tax returns
- Prepare feedback and reviews to staff
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting and audit in public accounting
- 1+ year leading audits
- 1+ year preparing tax returns is a plus but not required