One of our clients, who had a record-breaking year is looking to hire a Purchasing Manager.
You will need to be in the office every day and they’re located in Forest Park, IL.
The base salary is $50,000-$70,000.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years in a similar sourcing and product management position for an Ecommerce or wholesale manufacturing company
- Develop, oversee, execute and supervise all strategies, functions, policies and procedures for the purchasing department
- Research, evaluate, identify, negotiate, and partner with appropriate vendors and suppliers to contain expenses, maximize efficiencies and service provided and optimize buying power domestically and internationally
- Formulate comprehensive understanding of all supplier capabilities, pricing and lead times and utilize alternative suppliers necessary to ensure continued supply chain integrity. Work closely with management, operations and sales to develop optimal sourcing solutions
- Proven expertise with sourcing suppliers, vendor negotiations and management, with successful relationship building and procuring of vendor and supplier contracts
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, coupled with exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, prior experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment