One of our clients, who sells industrial products is seeking Outside Industrial Sales Representative in Milwaukee or Madison.
The base salary is $50,000-$70,000 plus $10,000-$12,000 in commissions in the first year. This is a work from home role.
The role will be a mix of sales and account management.
This role spends a significant amount of time on the telephone, working through email, and face to face with customers. The ideal candidate must be resilient, energetic, willing to learn, and able to engage customers in discussions that underline the value.
- Act as a member of the team by working to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Continually gain knowledge about different adhesive technologies, applications, and dispensing equipment.
- Learn and understand customers buying process and determine why customers buy from vendors.
- Manage growth in territory.
- Work with customers to make running our product an efficient and effective component of their
- Work with targeted accounts on new applications, product approval, testing, and business plans.
- Develop long-term relationships and coordinate sales efforts.
- Use CRM to track information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales experience, ideally in industrial sales.
- Demonstrated experiences and sales results in sales, prospecting, and new business development.
- Proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Valid Driver’s License and car insurance with reliable car.
- Ability to travel within the Wisconsin territory.