The LED Lighting Account Executive is responsible for closing new business throughout the United States.
The position requires experience selling LED lighting, and an understanding of financial concepts.
This is a work from home role with a base salary of up to $150,000 plus $50,000-$75,000 in commissions.
- Identifying prospect, cold/warm call and close new business.
- Develop an understanding of short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Communicate and address prospect needs and objectives, by influencing their lighting and energy strategies.
- Confirm alignment regarding the scope of work, timeline, financial criteria and expectations.
- Determine key decision makers, financial budget, timing requirements and other pertinent information.
- Negotiate contracts, including payment terms.
- Maintain the company’s CRM with accurate data.
- 5+ years in a new business development role in the LED lighting industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and willingness and ability to learn to work within NetSuite.
- Previous track record navigating and closing National Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed (very little will be necessary right now but post-COVID, it could be 25-50%).