One of our clients in the health insurance industry is looking to hirean Inside Sales Representative for their Chicago Loop location.
There is NO COLD CALLING . All calls will be inbound (phone rings and you pick it up).
The base salary is approximately $40,000. We typically see first-year employees making $60,000-$100,000.
I know most people think, “What’s the catch?” We’ve already placed candidates at the company. The “catch” is they’re extremely selective and you will be on the phone a lot with individuals (this is a B2C sales, not a B2B). If you don’t like being on the phone, this is not going to be the right job for you.
- Field warm and assist consumers in the enrollment process.
- Be the expert during their research for the best health insurance coverage available.
- Provide the best service to each prospect.
- Build, grow and develop your current customers to ensure retention.
- Comply with health insurance legal requirements.
- Be a team player.
- Learn all products and how to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Open to those with no sales experience.
- Driven, motivated and not afraid to be on the phone.
- Professional appearance and on the phone.
- Previous sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Great communication, listening and people skills.
- Able to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to upsell.
- Must be able to pass state licensing requirements to sell health insurance.