One of our clients in the health insurance industry is looking to hire Inside Sales Representative for their Chicago Loop location.
There is NO COLD CALLING and they are open to entry-level graduates. All calls will be inbound (phone rings and you pick it up).
The base salary is $40,000, which may be negotiable based on experience. We typically see first year employees making $70,000-$100,000.
I know most people think, “What’s the catch?” We’ve already placed candidates at the company. The “catch” is they’re extremely selective and you will be on the phone a lot with individuals (this is a B2C sales, not a B2B). If you don’t like being on the phone, this is not going to be the right job for you.
- Field warm and assist consumers in the enrollment process.
- Be the expert during their research for the best health insurance coverage available.
- Provide the best service to each prospect.
- Build, grow and develop your current customers to ensure retention.
- Comply with health insurance legal requirements.
- Be a team player.
- Learn all products and how to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Open to those with no sales experience.
- Driven, motivated and not afraid to be on the phone.
- Professional appearance and on the phone.
- Previous sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Great communication, listening and people skills.
- Able to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to upsell.
- Must be able to pass state licensing requirements to sell health insurance.