One of our clients, who sells a software that improves the efficiency of government processes is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive for a work from home role.
The base salary is up to $100,000, which may be negotiable and with commissions, the total is $175,000 plus there are stock options. Commissions are uncapped and at least 70% of your leads are warm.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and close sales opportunities with local government agencies, including enterprise level agreements.
- Understand complex customer requirements with the public.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Teach client about market trends and challenges in the market.
- Manage internal resources such as sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Manage all aspects sales in the assigned territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunities, forecasting, management of contracts and closed deals.
- Pursue leads generated by on your own and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop strategy.
- Document all activities in Salesforce.
- Write and present quarterly business reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling 6 figure deals are ideal.
- Passion for government/public sector.
- Background selling to local government, city, and county preferred but not required.
- 5+ years field sales experience in IT, software and/or subscription model is preferred.