Of our our fastest growing software clients, who just received additional funding is looking to hire a Federal Account Executive.
The base salary is up to $110,000, which may be NEGOTIABLE based on experience. We expect the first year earnings to be $220,000 with uncapped commissions plus you’ll receive stock options.
This is a work from home role based out of anywhere in the US.
You’ll prospect and develop relationships across many governmental organizations responsible for Supply Chain, Sustainment, Research, and Environmental Impact.
The company primarily targets the Department of Defense, Health & Human Services, and State and Municipal Governments.
- Lead strategy in generating government opportunities
- Build executive relationships across governmental agencies
- Source new opportunities through cold calling and emails, attending events, and converting inbound leads
- Responded to RFPs in a timely manner
- Manage a sales cycles that can range from 6-18 months
- Deliver strong presentations
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with new customers, and identify who needs to be involved in approving the purchase
- Facilitate hand-off to Account Management and Customer Success team
- Track and report findings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years selling into government
- 3+ years seling software is preferred
- Strong knowledge of government systems and procurement methods
- Strong track record of exceeding quote
- Sales hunter mentality
- Entrpreneurial spirt
- Salesforce or CRM experience is a plus