One of our clients, who is an established 20 year old company is seeking to hire an Executive Search Consultant.
The company specializes in working with high net worth individuals to help them find their soulmates. It works just like an executive recruitment agency and in many ways is the same.
Ideally, you’ll be based in the Northeast, Southeast or Texas but you can be based out of any major city (except Chicago).
Most importantly, you need to have a network on high net worth individuals.
The compensation is a $100,000 draw. We typically see first year earnings of $150,000+ and commissions will be uncapped.
The top earners are consistently making over $500,000.
You need to be able to hunt for new business but you’ll be receiving some warm leads.
- Generate membership interest and manage ongoing relationships
- Negotiate rates and contracts with clients
- Clearly explain value proposition and agreements both verbally and in writing
- Work closely with senior leadership on strategies and achievement of KPIs
- Supply leadership with reports on trends and make recommendations
- Use Salesforce to track all KPIs and activty
- Prospect, cold call and email, and close new business
- Receive inbound leads and close new business
- Leverage social media to improve sales
- Network to obtain new business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of sales experience working with high net worth individuals
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must know how to prospect, network, and close new business