One of our software clients in downtown Chicago is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive.
The base salary is $120,000 with first year earnings of $175,000. There are also amazing perks and awards, including President’s Club vacations and the ability to win and dine clients. We’ve seen salespeople make $500,000+ but that is not common in the first year.
The average tenure of an Enterprise Account Executive is 8 years.
- Design a strategy plan within the first 30 days.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Create an effective sales process.
- Establish relationships with C-Level Executives of your named accounts.
- Cold call/email new accounts.
- Manage and upsell accounts (you will manage accounts after you close them).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be located in Chicago or Chicagoland.
- 7+ years of experience calling into mid to enterprise accounts.
- Must average 3+ years per job stay.
- Strong background of selling software and/or services.
- Track record of exceeding quota.
- Experince with longer sales cycle is a plus.