One of our clients is a leading provider of national, cost-effective logistics solutions to the healthcare market, including hospitals, labs, pharmaceutical companies, and pharmacies.
They recently purchased a major competitor and are looking to expand.
This individual will ideally be based in the Midwest or East Coast.
We are seeking a Director of Business Development, who can both hunt for new business and manage.
The base salary is $125,000-$175,000 plus commissions and bonuses, which is based on experience.
- Manage an existing sales team of two
- Expand over the next nine months to a sales team of four
- Develop relationships of their own at large C-Suite healthcare prospects
- Manage and develop marketing strategy and tactics
- Responsible for developing and mapping new markets to develop
- Develop market penetration plan for new acquisition targets
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 10+ years selling new business into the healthcare market
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%