Our client is currently hiring Director of Call Center Operations. The company is based in Chicago but you can live anywhere in the US. Once travel is safe (we believe it will be a while), you will be required to travel to the call center in India.
The base salary is $100,000-$150,000 and $150,000-$175,000 in total compensation. You MUST have experience managing call centers and overseeing at least 100 employees.
What’s In It For You?
If you are a motivated, hard-working, adventurous person that wants to look back in 10 years and say you built a strong executive career with a fast growing company, this is the place for you.
Our client is a Chicago based call center outsourcing company with 1000+ people located at its partner delivery location in Bangalore, India. Global, high growth tech clients give you huge exposure to different high growth market segments and new innovative industries, including new economy, mobile and consumer electronics companies. The culture is fun, dynamic, performance based. If you work hard, and perform well, you will be rewarded. This position will give you huge international business and cultural exposure, and tremendous leadership experience.
How does this work?
The Chicago office has a small entrepreneurial feel, while the India office has about 1,000 call center reps. It is like working for a small company and a big company all in one.
The Chicago location drives leadership and direction to the first through third levels of the Support Center in Bangalore, India. The Support Center in India handles inbound channels including phone, email, and live chat for clients. The clients are located around the world, with their own global customer base, and they service all of them through the 24/7 operation. The company’s goals are to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to the callers/emailers and to run an efficient and well managed center where associates are proud to work.
Driving success and top performance for clients is the number one focus. This quality approach towards our clients and people has resulted in 50% year over year for the past several years, and has put them on the Inc. 5000 list twice (America’s fastest growing company).
The Director of Operations Call Center Operations position will report into the COO in Chicago, IL and will be responsible for:
- Managing various client projects concurrently, and overseeing 300+ people at our partner’s overseas location both in person and remotely
- Manage contact center operational activities to achieve target output and quality metrics given by the clients
- Ensure proper staffing levels across projects
- Ensure agent training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards
- Manage high-level relationships with clients. Speak comfortably on reporting, analytics, and the success we are delivering tied to client service level agreements
- Successfully launch new client relationships, which includes hiring, training and overseeing a successful implementation until key metrics are met in any new engagement
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing trends for opportunities to improve First Call Resolution Rates and improve the way service can be resolved for clients
- Manage and motivate team members. Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, and feedback
Director of Call Center Operations Qualifications:
- A minimum of a BA/BS required, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive contact center management experience
- The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, and not be afraid to ‘roll-up their sleeves’ and take on day-to-day tasks, providing additional support where necessary to deliver world-class customer service in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional skills to influence in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Strong leadership skills – be able to drive key performance metrics, and in particular quality and customer satisfaction
- Assess and develop talent
- Experience in establishing a culture focused on delivering quality support through employee-centric coaching processes
- Experience in managing Client Relationships
- Analytical and strategic thinkers