One of our clients in Chicago and Cleveland is looking to hire a Branch Manager!
This is a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years.
The base salary and bonuses are competitive and negotiable based on experience.
The training will be in Cleveland or Columbus and you must be somebody that enjoys being in the field and getting your hands dirty.
- Hire, fire and train all technicians.
- Oversee P&L.
- Coach and communicate with CEO and employees regularly.
- Work closely with key customers.
- Maintain equipment.
- Manage administrative and operational functions.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Background in lawn care or agriculture is a plus (or passion for it).
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, even if your experience is at a bigger, more corporate type of company.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will need to know how to use these on a daily.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Not afraid to get in the trenches.