One of our clients, who sells a software that improves the efficiency of government processes is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive for a work from home role.
The base salary is $100,000-$120,000 and a total of $200,000-$240,000 total.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and close sales opportunities with state and local government agencies as well as police stations.
- Understand complex customer requirements with the public.
- Create and deliver presentations.
- Teach client about market trends and challenges in the market.
- Manage internal resources such as sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Manage all aspects sales in the assigned territory including prospecting, activity tracking, opportunities, forecasting, management of contracts and closed deals.
- Pursue leads generated by on your own and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop strategy.
- Document all activities in Salesforce.
- Write and present quarterly business reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years experience selling to state and local government. Public safety and police stations are a plus.
- Experience selling 6 figure deals is ideal.