Our client, who sells a unique software is currently looking for a resourceful, driven, self starter, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to drive new customers to our software platform.
If you have a curiosity for solving business problems, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, than this could be the role for you.
The base salary is up to $75,000 and $150,000 total.
Successful Account Executive will have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close deals
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles
- Ability to proactively prospect greenfield new business
- Strong ability to engage business owners and operators
- CRM Experience, specifically Hubspot
- Strong Business Acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Drive market growth for both quality of customers and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of proven success in a sales environment
- 3+ years selling software or technology
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling various types of businesses
- A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people jealous at how great of a person you are
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- You hold yourself accountable and balance multiple priorities
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are genuinely curious about people, businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
One of our clients is seeking a player/coach Director of Sales for their downtown Chicago office.
The base salary is up to $200,000 and the total is $300,000 plus stock options.
This is a company that has received their seed money and is in the process of getting their Series A funding.
- 50% enterprise account management and 50% management
- Manage 3 Account Executives
- Manage and grow company’s top F5000 accounts
- Recruit, hire, onboard, coach, train, and manage a team
- Enjoy the success of others and passion for wanting to be part of building a successful company
- Create metrics and hold AEs accountable
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years sales management
- 5+ years as a Midmarket to Enterprise AE in software
- Experience building and growing a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
One of our clients is looking to hire a Director of Sales in the Midwest.
The base salary is up to $125,000 plus 25% in bonuses. You must have experience selling residential services.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for sales operations, strategy and business development.
- Manage sales team (inside and outside)
- Establish sales strategy
- Improve pricing and margines
- Implement technology
- Manage sales training program and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of national sales management experience
- 5+ years selling to residential and/or commercial
- Prior work experience in service-based business utilizing technicians a plus
- Proven sales leader with sales call center experience
- Experience building, managing and mentoring teams
One of our clients in Chicago is looking to hire a Branch Manager!
This is a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years.
The base salary and bonuses are competitive and negotiable based on experience.
The training will be in Cleveland or Columbus and you must be somebody that enjoys being in the field and getting your hands dirty.
- Hire, fire and train all technicians.
- Oversee P&L.
- Coach and communicate with CEO and employees regularly.
- Work closely with key customers.
- Maintain equipment.
- Manage administrative and operational functions.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Background in lawn care or agriculture is a plus (or passion for it).
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, even if your experience is at a bigger, more corporate type of company.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will need to know how to use these on a daily.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Not afraid to get in the trenches.