One of our clients in the Chicago area (around Midway airport) is seeking an Account Manager for their 90+ year old manufacturing company.
You will need to be in the office daily.
The base salary is $50,000-$60,000 plus $10,000-$15,000 in bonuses.
- Develop new sales opportunities within existing clients
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Initiate contact and define opportunities with prospects
- Identify new opportunities
- Communicate features and benefits of solutions to customers
- Assist engineering department with communication
- Develop proposals, quotes
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of product offering
- Enter all sales opportunities into CRM
- Attend 3-4 trade shows per year
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in the office on a daily basis (near Midway Airport)
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and car insurance
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management with industrial products or packaging
- Basic understanding of engineering CAD drawings is a plus
- Track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiations, and close of the sales process
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
We’re looking for a Channel Sales Manager with a background in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The base salary is $50,000-$75,000 and $100,000 in total.
Our client is a fast growing custom software company.
- Call on AWS sales reps as a potential channel partner
- Grow current AWS relationships
- Refine processes and work closely with the marketing team
- Update Salesforce
- Working closely with the CEO of the company
- 3+ years cold calling
- Experience with software company
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Health Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Vision Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Flexible vacation
- All benefits start immediately
One of our clients, who is a fast growing software company in the Chicago Loop is looking to hire an Account Executive.
The base salary is $60,000-$75,000 with a total earnings of $120,000-$150,000.
- Manage complex sales-cycles with the goal of moving them through the sales process
- Create business opportunities in conjunction with the sales and marketing strategy
- Execute sales plans within an assigned sales territory
- Identify prospects that can move through a sales process to close
- Maintain credibility and relationships with decision-makers who do not show a current interest
- Generate and secure new sales revenue by prospecting and securing new customers
- Exceed monthly goal which is detailed in the compensation plan
- Utilize social-selling techniques to engage prospects
- Documents activity in Salesforce
- 3+ years of successful sales hunting experience in software
- Must be consultative but aggressive
- Experience selling into manufacturing, retail, grocery, or property management is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
One of our clients is seeking a player/coach Director of Sales for their downtown Chicago office.
The base salary is up to $170,000, which many be NEGOTIABLE and the total is $250,000 plus stock options.
This is a company that has received their seed money and is in the process of getting their Series A funding.
- 50% enterprise account management and 50% management
- Manage 3 Account Executives
- Manage and grow company’s top F5000 accounts
- Recruit, hire, onboard, coach, train, and manage a team
- Enjoy the success of others and passion for wanting to be part of building a successful company
- Create metrics and hold AEs accountable
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years sales management
- 5+ years as a Midmarket to Enterprise AE in software
- Experience building and growing a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
One of our clients is seeking a Quality Control Manager for their Public Accounting firm in the Chicago Loop.
The base salary is up to $130,000.
The Quality Control Manager will oversee the company’s quality control function such as overseeing the pre-issuance/review of financial statements, inspection of engagements/consultation and research of the technical issues, and maintenance of quality control documents and technical resource library.
This individual will also be involved with the firm’s committees and development of internal education programs.
- Research and present on technical accounting issues
- Evaluate accounting and auditing procedures
- Review planning, engagement letters, risk assessments, attorney and engagement letters
- Review of compliance with compilation and preparation documentation
- Review updates from AICPA, FASB and other vendors
- Follow updates related to engagement quality as reported by AICPA, Center for Audit Quality
- Evaluate reporting of journal entries
- Attend AICPA NAAATS conference and other useful conferences
- Oversee Clerical Report Processors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- CPA license
- 10+ years audit experience in a mid-size to large public accounting firms
- Audit and accounting experience in a variety of industries
- Knowledge of Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS), Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), Center for Plain English Accounting (CPEA), Employee Benefit Plan Audit quality Center (EBPAQC), Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC) and broker dealer
- Quality Control experience is a plus
- Background working with committees such as AICPA and Illinois CPA Society is a plus
One of our clients in the Chicago Loop is seeking a Senior Auditor.
The base salary is up to $90,000.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for overseeing and reviewing audits and is responsible for resolving accounting issues that arise.
The will direct the team and review their work.
- Supervise the audit staff including reviewing and training
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits
- Perform risk assessments
- Prepare work papers, document accounting and audits
- Prepare drafts of financial statements
- Report updates on the audit
- Perform audit and review procedures
- Conduct research and summarize findings
- Prepare individual and tax returns
- Prepare feedback and reviews to staff
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting and audit in public accounting
- 1+ year leading audits
- 1+ year preparing tax returns is a plus but not required
One of our clients in the Chicago Loop is seeking a Senior Tax Manager.
The base salary is up to $130,000 and they are also open to hiring more junior Tax Managers as well.
The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for overseeing the junior level tax employee as well as working directly with the clients.
- Review tax returns
- Research and propose solutions
- Complete tax returns in a timely fashion
- Project income tax and quarterly estimates
- Oversee tax preparers
- Provide feedback to team
- Mentor and coach the team
- Work with existing clients and provide recommendations
- Develop tax expertise
- 5+ years of experience preparing and reviewing individual and corporate taxes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA license required
- Have or be working towards an advanced degree (MST or JD with Tax Emphasis)
One of our clients in Chicago is looking to hire a Branch Manager!
This is a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years.
The base salary and bonuses are competitive and negotiable based on experience.
The training will be in Cleveland or Columbus and you must be somebody that enjoys being in the field and getting your hands dirty.
- Hire, fire and train all technicians.
- Oversee P&L.
- Coach and communicate with CEO and employees regularly.
- Work closely with key customers.
- Maintain equipment.
- Manage administrative and operational functions.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Background in lawn care or agriculture is a plus (or passion for it).
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, even if your experience is at a bigger, more corporate type of company.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will need to know how to use these on a daily.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Not afraid to get in the trenches.